Welcome to the Workforce Training Institute, Inter-City Services, Inc. ICS provide quality vocational skill training and educational programs that are high in quality and implemented by a hardworking, dedicated staff. At ICS, “Success Is Achieved through Vision and Action”!
Our instructors and staff are uncommonly committed to delivering quality training along with essential support services. We pride ourselves in providing an educational standard of excellence in post-secondary education. ICS offers a variety of financial aid programs. To qualify and maintain eligibility for local, state and federal financial assistance, students must meet satisfactory academic requirements. Qualifying students may be eligible for tuition-free training, counseling, career enhancement workshops and lifetime job placement assistance. In some cases, childcare and transportation stipends are also provided.
Why ICS Workforce Training Institute is for you?
- Focused Vocational Training − You can obtain your certificate and enter the workforce in less than one year! (Programs vary from 3 – 12 months) Our classes are approximately four hours a day.
- Flexible Scheduling − We offer day and/or evening classes. Our intake representatives will help you find a schedule that fits your life conveniently.
- Faculty with Industry Experience -Our instructors have worked in the industry. They know what it takes to be successful in the workplace and they help you focus on those skills.
- Real World Curriculum − To develop our programs, we ask representatives from the industry what they are seeking and design our curriculum to teach job-relevant skills.
- Financial Aid − Financial aid is available to those who qualify. We have many ways to assist you, including assistance from third-party payers.
- Career Placement Assistance − ICS’s administrative staff and case managers will assist participants in finding employment. Employment assistance includes: job fairs, resume preparation, interview role-playing and job listings in the area.